First name origins & meanings:
- Hindi: A musical instrument
- Hebrew: Intelligence, understanding
First name variations: Sabina, Binah, Binney, Binta, Bintah, Byna, Bynah
Last name origins & meanings:
- Muslim: from a derivative of Arabic bannā’
- Northern Italian: variant of Bini.
- Northern Italian: from a short form of Jacobina or of any
of various other feminine personal names ending in -bina.
- Czech (Bína): from a variant of Ben, a short form of the personal
Benedikt (see Benedict).
Comments for Bina