First name origin & meaning:
First name variations: K. C., Kace, Kacee, Kasee, Kasy, Kaycee, Kacy
Last name origins & meanings:
- German (Käse): metonymic occupational name for a
cheese maker or cheese merchant, from Middle High German
- German: topographic name from
Rhineland dialect Kas ‘thicket of young oak trees’.
- German: from an unexplained medieval personal name, Cazo.
- Slovenian (Kaše): nickname for a very small man,
from the dialect word keše ‘dwarf’.
- Japanese: written with characters meaning ‘add’ and ‘strait’. This name is found
mostly in the Tōkyō area.
Famous people who gave their babies this name:
Comments for Kase