First name origins & meanings:
- Gaelic: Ciara's people; dark eyes
- Irish: Small and dark-skinned
- Gaelic: Dark eyes
- Irish: Dark
- Gaelic: Small and dark-skinned
First name variations: Kerry, Keri, Kerrie, Kerri, Kerrin, Kern, Kerr, Ceirnin, Carra, Ciaran, Keri, Kerrie, Kerri, Kerrin, Kerry, Kiernan, Kieron, Key, Kirwin, Kerry, Kern, Kerr, Ceirnin, Carra, Ciaran, Kieran, Kerwen, Kirwin, Kerwyn, Kiernan, Kerwen, Kieron, Key, Kirwin, Kerry
Last name origins & meanings:
- Irish: variant spelling of Kirwan.
- Variant spelling
of German Gerwin.
- Americanized spelling of Dutch
Kerwyn, a variant of Kervijn (see Kervin).
Comments for Kerwin