First name origins & meanings:
- French: Wise
- Irish: Believer
First name variations: Mone, Monee, Moneeqe, Moneeque, Moni, Moniqe, Monique, Monaghan, Monehan, Monnahan, Mohanan
Last name origins & meanings:
- English: variant of Munn, Mann, or possibly
- German: probably a variant of Mann.
- Catalan: from the Marian name Mare de Déu del
Món, from Girona province. This name is very common in northern
- Asturian-Leonese or Aragonese: habitational
name from Mon in Asturies, or from El Mon in Uesca, Aragón.
- Chinese: variant of Wan 1.
Comments for Mon