First name origin & meaning:
English: Rich and powerful ruler
First name variations: Ricard, Ricardo, Richerd, Ricker, Richmond, Richardson, Rickward, Rickert, Rikkert, Rickard, Richart, Riocard, Ritchie, Rich, Rick, Rickie, Ricky, Rocco, Dick, Dickie, Dicky, Richard
Last name origins & meanings:
- English: nickname for a wealthy man (see Rich).
- English: occupational name for the servant of a man called Rich.
- English: variant of Richmond.
- German (Richmann): from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements rīc ‘power(ful)’ + man ‘man’.
- German (Richmann): nickname for a rich man.
Comments for Richman