First name origins & meanings:
- Latin: Heavenly, winged angel
- Hebrew: Afire; angel; seraph
First name variations: Serafina, Sarafina, Serafine, Seraphine, Seraphim, Seraphina
Last name origins & meanings:
- Catalan: most probably a mispelling of Catalan
- Italian: from a short form of a personal
name with this ending, such as Baldisera,
- Hungarian: unexplained.
- Japanese: written with characters meaning either ‘good’ and ‘world’ or ‘west’
and ‘silk gauze’. This name is not common in Japan and may be
Ryūkyūan in origin.
Comments for Sera