First name origins & meanings:
- Latin: Birthday; child born at Christmas
- African American: Inventive
- Hebrew: Dew from heaven
- Greek: Blooming
- Choctaw Indian: Leaping water
- French: Reward
First name variations: Tahlia, Tali, Talya, Talyah, Tai, Talia, Tallie, Tallula, Talula, Talulah, Tallulah, Nataly, Natalee, Nataleigh, Natalia, Natalya, Nataline, Nathalia, Nathalie, Noel, Noelle, Novella, Natasha, Natosha, Natashi, Tosha, Tosh, Natasa, Natashia, Natalja, Natassia, Nastassia, Natividad, Netty, Nettie, Natty, Tallie, Tasha, Talia, Natalie, Talitha, Taleetha, Taleta, Taletha, Talith, Talaitha, Tallie, Talbot
Last name origins & meanings:
- Irish: variant spelling of Talley.
- Irish (County
Longford): occasionally a variant of Tully.
- French: occupational name from a variant of Old French
tailleur, an agent derivative of tailler ‘to cut’, hence
an occupational name for a tailor or stonecutter.